We have Partnered now with 100's of churches and organizations around the nation and around the world !
There is always the great need for volunteers and goods within the arena of humanitarian relief and ministry and
Missions Radio's purpose is to help expedite and share those needs with our audience and through the various points
of contact that we distribute information and awareness.
We have now partnered with Meet The Need, a national software firm who has developed a Fortune 500 type of software
that helps ministries and organizations share those needs in a very concise and logistical manner.
As we air different programs through our daily schedule of Christian programming, our interview process of national and international ministries and organizations, we can now help direct people to the Missions Radio Meet The Need Network on a local, national and international basis.
Churches and compassionate care groups have always struggled with how to process, filter, and communicate the vast array of needs internally and externally. Now, through Meet the Need , All ministries and organizations can provide a window to the outside world, showing members live opportunities to serve atvarious levels at local ministries or serve local families in ways that fit their skills and interests.
Humanitarian groups are also able to easily communicate their needs. Missions Radio is bringing this dynamic search engine/web platform to the entire globe. The goal is to bring a unity to the body of Christ in meeting the needs of the disadvantaged in an efficient and unique way.
Now, just by a simple zip code search, you can see and even post, oraganizations needs for volunteers and goods.
By joining this powerful network of organizations and ministries around the nation and around the world you open a larger window to potential donors and volunteers in a very speific and manageable data base shared through out the world.
Please tke the time to watch the following video and learn how you and your organization can become apart of this powerful network.
View the current local and national needs of hundred of groups around the nation.
• Everything happens through your web site, and it all looks exactly like your site
• You have complete control over how you use MTN and what needs are publicly displayed
• Take work off your staff while having a greater impact in your community
• There are no required fees!
Best Practice Software Systems for:
• Running and Broadcasting Needs for Outreach Events
• Working with Local Ministry Partners much more efficiently
• Managing and Recruiting Volunteers (internally and externally)
• Accepting and Tracking In-Kind Donations
• Managing Benevolence and Services Provided
• Scheduling for Charity Drives
• Mobilizing Internal or External Volunteers
This is huge game-changer for your organization in terms of partners communicating, collaboration between non-profits, mobilizing volunteers and helping volunteers to serve internally and externally, handling logistics, and tracking compassion ministry activities.
Learn more . . .
• Watch the short video above
• Visit Meet The Need’s web site at www.meettheneed.org